|Saisha Elizabeth Adrinon|
|Affiliation:||Starfleet (Starfleet Medical)|
|Assignment:||USS ShiKahr (NCC-73402)|
|Birthdate:||2410, July 25th|
|Marital Status:||Separated (Alden Vallar)|
Commander Saisha Elizabeth Adrinon is a serving member of Starfleet, specializing in surgery and medicine. She is currently serving aboard USS ShiKahr (NCC-73402) under the command of Commander Zye La'Vash as the ships Chief Medical Officer.
- Take It Out On Me - Thousand Foot Krutch
- Enjoy The Silence - Ki Theory
- Until It Hurts -Fransisca Hall
- Saisha used to be a shy and introverted person, unable to start a conversation with a person unless she was somewhat familiar with them. The only exception would have been if she were treating them as a patient. Recent events have pulled her out of her shell a bit, and while she will still actively avoid large crowds of people, she is more likely to at least make polite conversation with a single stranger.
- Saisha is primarily a surgeon but she’s done general practicioner work. She is not a skilled researcher because she tends to deal better with quick and impulsive decisions rather than logic based conclusions.
- Because she is working for Starfleet, Saisha has had a lot of opportunities to visit different worlds and see new things. While she enjoys the occasional outing, she prefers to stick to familiar things and because of that won’t leave the ship she is stationed on very often.
- While she isn’t very shy anymore Saisha does enjoy hobbies that she can do on her own. She has a decent collection of electronic books and logic based games. She has recently discovered chess and has made it her mission to become better at it.
- She loves to cook, but doesn't get many opportunities to practice.
Important Personal Relationships
Alden Vallar - Saisha has known Alden Vallar for eight years and things have been complicated more often than not. No matter what seems to happen, it’s become clear that Saisha Adrinon can never seem to end things with the Betazoid officer for very long. They are currently not on the best of terms, but that has happened often enough before that one can’t be certain if things will remain that way.
Zye La’Vash - If anyone ever asks Saisha for a person she thinks highly of, the first name that will immediately spring to mind is Zye La’Vash. Saisha has observed the Selay woman move from Chief of Engineering to Executive Officer, leading a large ship into battle, to a Commanding Officer in her own right. She has tried to emulate the calm and collected demeanor that La’Vash has, but has failed every single time.
Dorian Jev - There is one person who is likely responsible for the recent change in Saisha’s general attitude and that would be the black, Trill Engineering officer. Constantly challenging her outlook on just about everything and pushing her to move outside of her comfort zone, he has quickly earned her respect, even though she still very often finds herself extremely annoyed at some of the things he says and does.
- 2410, Jul 25 - Birth (Stardate: 87563.58)
- 2411, Jan 03 - Death of Mother (Stardate: 88007.42)
- 2415, Aug 20 - Incarceration of Father (Stardate: 92634.82)
- 2415, Aug 20 - Moved in with Grandfather (Stardate: 92634.82)
- 2428, Sep 01 - Enrolled in Starfleet Academy (Stardate: 105668.6)
- 2437, Nov 24 - Birth of daughter, Isabella Keaxa Vallar (Stardate: 114898.74)
- 2439, Mar 01 - Eloped with Alden Vallar. (Stardate: 116163.7)
- 2442, Feb 13 - Separated from Alden Vallar. (Stardate:119119.2)
- : 2428, Jul 01 - Officially joined Starfleet; Pleb Summer at Starfleet Academy; Assigned to Ω Company (Stardate: 105499.2)
- : 2428, Sep 01 - Freshman Year of Starfleet Academy (Stardate: 105668.6)
- : 2430, Sep 01 - Junior Year of Starfleet Academy (Stardate: 107667.69)
- : 2431, Sep 01 - Senior Year of Starfleet Academy (Stardate: 108667.69)
- : 2432, May 15 - Attended Starfleet Medical. Participated in Residency Program as Post-Graduate (Ensign) (Stardate: 109370.79)
- : 2434, Nov 10 - Completed medical residency. Assigned to the USS Agamemnon (NCC-92101) under Captain T. Danek (Stardate: 111858.59)
- : 2436, Mar 21 - Appointed Acting Chief Medical Officer (Stardate: 113219.6)
- : 2436, Mar 23 - Awarded Starfleet Unit Excellence Ribbon as a serving member of the unit, USS Agamemnon (Stardate: 113224.9)
- : 2436, Sep 03 - Promoted to rank of Lieutenant (Stardate: 113675.35)
- : 2436, Dec 15 - Appointed Chief Medical Officer (Stardate: 113955.37)
- : 2437, Jan 21 - The USS Agamemnon (NCC-92101) enters Temporal Anomaly (Stardate: 114056.5)
- : 2437, Mar 07 - The USS Agamemnon (NCC-92101) escapes the Temporal Anomaly, with a loss of 47 days of time (Stardate: 114179.79)
- : 2438, Feb 17 - Transferred to Deep Space Nine. (Stardate 115131.51)
- : 2439, Aug 22 - Deep Space Nine is decommissioned - Transferred to Officer Pool at Spacedock. (Stardate 116641.44)
- : 2439, Sep 01 - Transferred to USS Agamemnon (NCC-92101) for Temporary Duty Assignment. (Stardate 116666.95)
- : 2439, Sep 16 - Appointed Acting Chief Medical Officer aboard the USS Agamemnon (NCC-92101). (Stardate 116709.35)
- : 2439, Sep 25 - Assigned to USS Equinox (NCC-73020) under command of Lieutenant Commander La'Vash. (Stardate 116733.53)
- : 2439, Sep 26 - Appointed Chief Medical Officer aboard the USS Equinox (NCC-73020). (Stardate 116737.12)
- : 2441, Mar 25 - Assigned to USS Sojourner (NCC-91893) (Stardate 118230.37)
- : 2441, Sep 22 - Assigned to USS ShiKahr (NCC-73402) (Stardate 118724.46)
- : 2442, Feb 13 - Transferred to USS T'Paal (NCC-73403) (Stardate 119119.21)
- : 2444, Apr 16 - Transferred to USS ShiKahr (NCC-73402) (Stardate 121291.07)
- : 2444, Apr 16 - Promoted to Commander (Stardate 124292.06)
- Medical Equipment Certification
- Medical Triage Certification