Citation for Conspicuous Gallantry
From WNOHGB Wiki
|Citation for Conspicuous Gallantry|
|Award Order of Precedence|
The Citation for Conspicuous Gallantry (abbrev.: CCG) is awarded to any member of Starfleet, for a single act of conspicuous gallantry above and beyond the normal demands of Starfleet service.
- bold typeface indicates person is still on active duty.
- Admiral Jacob Michael Hathaway
- Admiral Corion Rel - Awarded five times throughout career
- Admiral Ruao Sarjanna
- Vice Admiral Larissa A. Walters-Starr
- Rear Admiral Kenneth R. ir-Adamson tr'Sahehn
- Branch Admiral Moriah Seryl
- Commodore Ael'Ihhuein i-Mhiessan t'Sahehn
- Commander Johnathan T. Richter
- Lieutenant Commander Colin Angus Reid - Awarded on Stardate 113200.0 for his "actions under fire by multiple cloaked hostiles following the transportation of his ship, the USS Agamemnon, beyond Romulan Space.
- Lieutenant Senka - Awarded on Stardate 116699.38 for their quick response times and quick thinking under duress, to save the life of the Executive Officer, Lieutenant Commander Temple, from an explosion and resultant fire in his quarters when a plasma conduit ruptured, on or about Stardate 116471.23.
- Lieutenant Dors Trev - Awarded on Stardate 116699.38 for their quick response times and quick thinking under duress, to save the life of the Executive Officer, Lieutenant Commander Temple, from an explosion and resultant fire in his quarters when a plasma conduit ruptured, on or about Stardate 116471.23.
- Lieutenant (jg) Alden Vallar - Awarded on Stardate 112686.0 for "taking command following the incapacitation of his Captain and the explosion in close quarters of a grenade, and in seeing his team evacuated and doing so with the utmost calm and professionalism whilst under fire."
- USS Gowron (NCC-90603) - Awarded on Stardate 116699.14 for carrying out a classified Starfleet Intelligence mission on Stardate 116378.72, showing courage and devotion under fire.
- Lieutenant Chad Hartley Connor - Awarded on Stardate 117196.69 for "exceptional service and heroism resulting in the rescue of hundreds of colonists' lives by USS Agamemnon, and USS Gowron, from the surface of Yanius Prime, while under continued threat of attack by Dominion forces, and in the most adverse of conditions. Their efforts on the ground in support of this saved the maximum possible number of lives from the tragic events."
- Lieutenant Chad Hartley Connor - Awarded on Stardate 117703.11 for the following: "In battle against a Dominion Battlecruiser and three Dominion Fighters, Lieutenant Connor's tactical skills permitted the USS Zenith, alongside the USS Gowron and USS Equinox, to destroy or force the Dominion forces into retreat with only minor damage to his ship."
| AMH - SC - DDSM - DSM - SS - DSSM - LoM - DFC|
FMCM - BrS - MoV - LoH - NS - GS - CCG - PH - SP
DMSM - MSM - SM - LMV - IMA - JSMA - SCM - SAM
LDSM - CAR - CSM - LWZ - LCA
|Unit Awards||ChUC - UCR - UER|
|Service Awards|| POW - GCM - SRM - MWER - ESR|
BPSR - ISR - INSR - MCSB - LSR - BSR
|Campaign Awards||CWR - Borg - Breen - FWR - 3TWR|
|Training Awards||CAD - DMM|
|Inactive Awards||Wolf 359|