|Title:||Executive Officer, USS Gowron|
|Date of Birth:||2399, April|
|Place of Birth:||Betazed|
|Affiliation:||Starfleet (Border Patrol)|
|Parents:|| Victorya Davies (Mother)|
Alistair Davies (Father)
|Siblings:||Two brothers, one younger sister|
|Spouse:||Dors Trev (M. Apr 2439)|
|Played By:||Ramona Badescu|
Rosayln Davies is a Starfleet Officer assigned to USS Gowron as Executive Officer.
Rosayln Davies is a middle child, born to Alistair and Victorya Davies in April 2400 who at the time were residing on Betazed while conducting scientific studies based on data collected on an off-world exploration project. Normally, they would have been in transit between worlds with their two older children. But in the instance of Rosayln's birth, this was not the case. Out of her siblings, she was the only one born planet-side. She has a younger sister named, Sariah and two older brothers - Alec and Charles.
Childhood with two older brothers and a younger sister meant that she was the one who was given the hand-me-downs more often than not, vying for attention at times with parents and siblings alike. For some, that would almost be enough to cause a child to be sullen and disappointed with a bleaker outlook. Developmentally, it was useful in its own way to nurture another part of her personality. Independence. Roslyn used the time that she had to be curious, exploring when they were on remote locations and planet bound - when they could. One of the early rules that she learned and took to heart is that not everywhere their family went was safe. Dangers could be anywhere and at any time.
While the Davies family traveled primarily to worlds that were nothing like Earth or even Bajor, they still had a good grounding in their Betazoid history and culture. Some families had arranged marriages from childhood, it wasn't quite as prudent to attempt the same in theirs. Granted, the only one who did manage to have such an arrangement was their youngest sister. Rosayln never seemed to attract the same interest, if because of her adventurousness which seems to be from her father. Or the driven personality that was her mothers trademark.
While her siblings took interest in various paths, her brothers for example, went into engineering as they all became older. For Roslyn? Science. Growing up, she had the opportunity that others could not claim to - scientific observations firsthand. It started young but at the same time, there was pressure to always excel.
Perhaps this is why as she went through her teens, her interest was genuinely focused towards the sciences. Some of her friends - those that she did manage to keep. Being the daughter of actively researching scientists involved travel at inopportune times. But they did try for stability during their children's formative years. Still, nevertheless, those friends would call her driven and persistent in not only learning but outside of such confines. Constantly questioning why. Why did something happen in one instance but not in another? The clearest way to answer such question would be to enlist in Starfleet when she became of age. If fortunate, she could perhaps assist in theories and see things no one had before.
Maybe that's why she had the intention of passing her entrance exams into Starfleet Academy the first time without any repeat attempts. Failure was not an option.
The alternative would have been to consider the university path for advanced degrees, which was not entirely appealing. It wasn't what she wanted to do to further her career and more than that, her desire to know more. About the universe. About the vast unknown.
- Rosalyn Davies is rather ambitious. Professionally, she wants to be well known. To make some sort of discovery that no one in the scientific arena has never heard of before. To succeed where others haven't. Beyond that lofty goal, she doesn't make any qualms about letting people know.
- Interests: Holo-novels of the historical type. Interests/focus in culture.
- Even when off duty, she's prone to be in uniform than in civilian garb.
- Science: Rosayln Davies is a former/somewhat scientist, there are likely situations that she may find interest in. Are you? Need or want to discuss scientific things? (This may be limited to location at any given time.)
- Betazoid: We should meet. Racial compatriots. Unless, we dislike each other for some reason.
- Culture: There is a minor interest in cultures, this in thanks to traveling with her family over the years. It's not her study focus, but still worth mentioning.
- Stardate 107046.17: Graduated Starfleet Academy with the rank of Lieutenant (JG) due to advanced sciences coursework.
- Stardate 107046.17: Assignment: USS Pathfinder (NCC-91890).
- Stardate 107063.57: Appointment: Chief Science Officer, USS Pathfinder (NCC-91890).
- Stardate 107817.81: Appointment: Interim Executive Officer, USS Pathfinder (NCC-91890).
- Stardate 108388.14: Appointment: Assumed duties as Executive Officer, USS Pathfinder (NCC-91890).
- Stardate: 111911.37: Appointment: Assumed duties as Commanding Officer, USS Pathfinder (NCC-91890).
- Stardate: 112666.08 (Aug 2435) Destruction: USS Pathfinder (NCC-91890), 24 crew members lost.
- Stardate: 112679.65 (Sep 2435): Inspector General Investigation Complete. Full Command status reinstated.
- Stardate: 112745.84 (Sep 2435): Appointment: Relieved of command of the late USS Pathfinder (NCC-91890). Requested and required to assume command of NCC-91892 (PCU BEAGLE)
- Stardate: 113217.3 (Mar 2436): Demotion: Return to Lt. Commander due to earlier brevet rank of Commander on appointment to Commanding Officer of USS Pathfinder (NCC-91890) and then the USS Beagle (NCC-91892).
- Stardate: 113217.3 (Mar 2436): Transfer: Deep Space 9, under the command of CDRE A.R. Cross.
- Stardate: 113245.66: (Mar 2436): Assignment: Appointed to serve as Command Officer on Deep Space 9 for special projects and assignments.
- Stardate: 114914.49 (Nov 2437): Assignment: Acting Executive Officer, Deep Space 9, per CAPT K. Taxo.
- Stardate: 114916.03 (Dec 2437): Transfer: Office of the Starfleet Inspector General as the Regional Inspector General for the Bajor Sector. Duty posting: Deep Space 9.
- Stardate: 116127.49 (Feb 2439): Transfer: Deep Space 9, under the command of CAPT K. Taxo.
- Stardate: 116641.44 (Aug 2439): Reassignment: Under MinDef Directive 39Aug-202, transferred to the officer's pool at Spacedock or Starbase Tenazra.
- Stardate: 116666.95 (Sep 2439): Transfer: USS Agamemnon, under the command of CAPT J. Riley. Temporary Duty Assignment.
- Stardate: 116733.58 (Sep 2439): Reassignment: USS Gowron, under the command of CAPT C. Reid.
- Communications Certification
- Science Certification
- Security Certification
- Scanner Certification
- Unrestricted Line Officer
- Weapons Certification
Logs and Episodes
Mirages and Reality
After the reassignment of the USS Beagle's crew to various Starfleet vessels, there are some individuals who remain on Deep Space 9. Rosalyn Davies, in her new role as Command Officer, is conducting an investigation regarding the CCV Falha. Captured during recent actions in the Valo System, what begins to be uncovered is not what any of them expected. (Expand for Logs)