|Title:|| Commanding Officer|
|Date of Birth:||19/01/2376 (63)|
|Place of Birth:||Jalanda, Bajor|
|Affiliation:||Democratic Republic of Bajor (Navy)|
|Parents:|| Kame Linzette (mom)|
Kame Alerd (dad)
|Children:||Ahsoren Kame Tiik|
Kame Alhe, the only daughter of Kame Linzette (mom) and Kame Alerd (dad), was born in Jalanda in the year 2376. Her mother worked as a psychology professor at the University of Jalanda while her father ran an export business, mainly the exporting of produce grown in the area. She was very loved by her parents as well as her grandmother, who she was named after, just as her mother was named after her grandmother.
Religion has always been a huge part of Alhe's life. Her grandmother's brother is a monk in a monastery in the Dahkur Province. He hasn't seen the family face to face in many years, but he keeps in touch with Alhe through correspondences helping her to learn of the Prophets and seeking their will in her life.
In 2381 when the Breen attacked Jalanda there was enough speculation and warning for the family to leave the area, heading toward Dahkur Province and safety. Alerd returned to Jalanda soon after the attack to help start the rebuilding efforts and the rest of the family followed approximately six months later. Alhe was only 5 when it happened and all she really remembers is packing everything she could into a bag and leaving her home for so long. Her mother went right back to work, but this time her job was in helping to rebuild the university while her father worked on other government buildings. Alhe saw all the destruction, even after 6 months. She even saw some of the injured from their neighborhood as they started to slowly return home. Maybe this was the turning point in her life when she thought that being a doctor was what she wanted to do, even at the age of almost 6. Her father vowed that he would do everything he could to make sure nothing like that happened to the city he loved again. Linzette on the other hand worked overtime helping people and students deal with the psychological affects of the attack and even to this day she still sees some of those patients who are still dealing with the devastation and destruction they witnessed.
As she was growing up Alhe seemed to excel in sciences, but also in music, learning to play the piano at a very early age and eventually composing her own music. Her mother's fondest wish was for her to follow in her footsteps and study psychology but Alhe had other ideas. She knew she wanted to stay in the medical field so she enrolled in the University of Jalanda and got her degree in medicine.
Wanting to explore the universe around her she choose to attend the SFA Annex in Jalanda and get her commission through there. Once she was finished with SFA in 2401 with her M.D and then in 2403 finished with a counseling degree. She did her residency at the SFA Annex under the direction of the CMO, Commander Nars Phremesh and then a 1 year counseling internship on Bajor under the direction of her mother Kame Linzette.
Bajoran Defense Force
While working there she met and fell head over heels for Lt. Steve Whorley. However, when Bajor made the move to split from the GA, (in which her father was a strong supporter of, holding town hall style meetings to educate and gain support for the issue) ,and became independent once again, Alhe felt the pull toward her own people. She applyed for a position within the BDF as an MD or Counselor hopefully aboard one of the ships. Steve did not understand her desire to serve her people and felt that she should remain with SF and the GA. She spent many hours in prayer asking the Prophets for their guidance and direction in the matter and the answer was very clear, she was to go back to her people and serve them, and that is what she did.
November 16, 2423 Married Kero Sene
December 29, 2430 Divorced Kero Sene
April 7, 2431 Married Arleon Tiik
December 25, 2434 Gave birth to Ahsoren Kame Tiik
- Jul 30, 2408 Inducted into Bajoran Navy. Assigned SBR Ahwahnee MTIN-2048
- Sep 29, 2409 Awarded The Star of Sacrifice
- Jul 14, 2410 Assigned Deep Space 9 & SBR Shenendoah MTIN-19010
- May 15, 2418 Promoted to Lieutenant. Assigned Deep Space 9 Chief Medical Officer
- Sep 10, 2423 Promoted to Lieutenant-Commander
- Oct 22, 2423 Acting XO Deep Space 9
- Apr 13, 2424 Awarded Conspicuous Gallantry Medal (converted to The Illustrious Medallion of Meressa in 2435)
- Apr 25, 2424 Assigned USS Excalibur (NCC-90003) - Chief Medical Officer
- Apr 25, 2426 Awarded The Noble Medal of Jalanda (backdated 2435)
- Dec 23, 2428 Assigned USS Laibok (NCC-90213), Officer exchange program -Chief Medical Officer
- Mar 13, 2430 Promoted to Commander
- Dec 20, 2431 Assigned USS Lacrimosa (NCC-1881) - Executive Officer
- Oct 30, 2431 Awarded The Star of Sacrifice (second award)
- Oct 30, 2431 Awarded The Chain of Bajor (converted to The Star of Heroism in 2435)
- Oct 08, 2432 Assigned USS Nereus (NCC-74926) - Executive Officer
- Feb 23, 2434 Assigned USS Agamemnon (NCC-92101) - Executive Officer
- Mar 14, 2436 Awarded The Medal of the Resistance (originally awarded Starfleet Combat Action Ribbon)
- Feb 14, 2439 Promoted to Captain
- Apr 02, 2439 Awarded The Illustrious Medal of Kran
- Apr 02, 2439 Awarded The Medal of the Resistance
- Aug 22, 2439 Assigned Starbase Chandali - Commanding Officer
- Sep 12, 2439 Awarded Chancellor's Unit Citation for service aboard the USS Agamemnon
The below listed awards are not worn on her Uniform, per regulations.
|Row 1||Starfleet Unit Excellence Ribbon (2x)|
- Letter of Commendation
- Command Ribbon
- Foreign Service Ribbon
- Staff Corps Officer
- Medical Equipment Certification
- Medical Triage Certification