|Travis "Trouble" LeBlanc|
Travis "Trouble" LeBlanc was born on November 22nd, 2373 on Eutopia Planetia Shipyards above Mars. His early childhood was spent among the families aboard the shipyard, witnessing his parents and their colleagues build starships. His parents, as engineers and officers in Starfleet, instilled a great love of both learning and mechanical things within the young boy, leading him in a long-standing hobby of starship modeling and building. He continued to attend school, scoring high marks in mental and physical aptitude tests. What he had in mental and physical ability, he squandered on causing trouble in class. He was a literal terror as a teenager, his mind seeming hyper and addled when he wasn't working on something absolutely engaging. Those are the times when he would do his best to find something to entertain him, usually at the expense of his parents and teachers. When he came of age, he followed his father's plan for joining Starfleet and yet took a completely different route. Rather then majoring in Starship Engineering as he had thought he would do at one point, he took a different route and decided to learn how to drive starships instead.
Life at the Academy was quite a spoonful of medicine to the young man. He learned to be sneaky about the pranks he pulled, finding himself in the academic shithouse on more then one occasion. He still surpassed expectations in some areas, and spent his junior and senior years on Nova Squadron, the Academy's elite flight demonstration team.
He graduated Starfleet Academy with a degree Astronavigation at the age of twenty-two, and qualified to enter the Marine Corps Air Service. He took his commission as a Second Lieutenant on June 18th, 2395. He trained in several Starfleet trainers on Bajor, and earned his callsign by using his fighter as a battering ram to end a simulated engagement. His flight instructor told him that he was "nothing but trouble" and the name stuck. Due to his expertise, he was selected to fly Starfleet's cutting edge Wasp-class fighter soon thereafter. He qualified on the Wasp, graduated flight school and was promoted to First Lieutenant.
Upon promotion, he was assigned to the USS Astraeus NCC-74917 as a member of Obsidian Squadron under the command of Captain Ezran. He flew Obsidian Five on a number of missions, before being transferred to Deep Space Nine.
Due to a lack of qualified CAGs, LeBlanc was breveted to the rank of Major (O-4) and given command of the Air Group assigned to Deep Space 9 as well as Quartz Squadron.
Starfleet Service Record
- 74592.9 Graduated MCAS Flight School, Bajor
- 74592.9 Promotion to First Lieutenant (O-2)
- 74615.5 Assigned as Marine Pilot, USS Astraeus (NCC-74917)
- 76839.0 Battlefield Promotion to Major (O-4)
- 75864.3 Assignment as Commander Air Group, Deep Space 9
- 78476.6 Assignment as Commander Air Group, USS Shangri-La (NCC-81962)
- 79179.7 Assignment as Commander Air Group, USS Agaki (NCC-90000)
- 79577.9 Assignment as Commander Air Group, Deep Space 9
- 81629.8 Assignment as Chief of Security, Deep Space 9
- 82718.7 May or may not have had a kid. He'll get back to you on this.
- 83156.3 Awarded Letter of Commendation
- 83521.2 Assignment as Second Officer, Deep Space 9
- 83523.4 Promotion to Lieutenant Colonel (0-5)
- 85671.3 Assignment as Commander Air Group, Deep Space 9
- 85673.8 Assignment as Commander Air Group, USS Indomitable (NCC-64005)
- 85833.9 Awarded Unit Commendation Ribbon
- 92800.2 Transferred commission to Fleet Operations
- 93013.7 Assignment as Helmsman, USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-G)
- 94871.4 Assignment to Deep Space 9
- 95166.7 Assignment as Chief Helmsman/Chief of Security, USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-G)
- 100674.6 Retired from Starfleet after 26 years of service.
- 100733.8 Operator of CCV Skidbladnir
- 101295.6 Reactivated Commission in Starfleet after 7 months of semi-permanent leave.
- 101295.6 Promotion to Commander (O-5)
- 101295.6 Assignment to BAJCOM Officers Pool on Deep Space 9