While administrators are bound by a code of ethics, in turn, we bind our player base to a code of etiquette, which is agreed upon when creating a character. This etiquette policy sets certain guidelines by which all players should conduct themselves.
- Players have the right to question authority.*
- Players have the right to enjoy themselves.*
- Players have the right to voice their opinion.*
- Players have the right to roleplay in whatever fashion they please.*
- (*) Players do not have the right to conduct themselves in any manner which disrespects another player or an administrator in any form or fashion, whatever right they are exercising. This includes harrassment of ANY nature.