|Pauline Elizabeth Quinteros|
|Title:||Commanding Officer, Office of Starship Design & Construction|
Quinteros is a Human captain serving in Starfleet who is currently assigned as commanding officer of the Office of Starship Design & Construction, which is a senior leadership position with the Starfleet Corps of Engineers. She is known for her light hearted, warm personality, jovial sense of humor, and flawless, precise approach to engineering. Quinteros is credited with significant contributions to the fleet, including the Lakota-class heavy cruiser, Ushaan-class frigate, Pathfinder-class light explorer, and Odyssey-class dreadnought.
- [80900.40] Promoted: Commander (O-5).
- [82691.00] Assigned: Senior Design Engineer, Project Lakota.
- [83100.34] Assigned: Commanding Officer, Project Lakota.
- [91432.20] Assigned: Commanding Officer, Advanced Starship Design Bureau.
- [94990.72] Promoted: Captain (O-6).
- [98110.70] Assigned: Executive Officer, Office of Starship Design & Construction.
- [10452.90] Assigned: Commanding Officer, Office of Starship Design & Construction.
- Engineering Repair Certification
- Engineering System Certification
- Letter of Commendation (**)
- Letter of Distinction
- Unrestricted Line Officer