From WNOHGB Wiki
|Johnathan T. ("Jack") Richter|
|Title:||Commanding Officer, USS Triton (NCC-74928)|
|Affiliation:||Starfleet (Starbase Operations)|
Johnathan Thomas ("Jack") Richter (Born May 16, 2347) is a an officer in the Galaxy Alliance Starfleet. Born to a Starfleet Family, Jack knew he was destined for Starfleet.
OOC: More Soon!
- 2365: Reported to Starfleet Basic Enlisted Fleet Training, Chicago, Illinois, advanced to CA (Crewman Apprentice) upon completion.
- 2366: Reported to Starfleet Computer Systems Repair and Operations Tech School, advanced to PO3 (Petty Officer 3rd Class) upon graduation. Graduated 2nd in class.
- 2366 to 2369: Reported to USS William T. Riker (NCC-81859) for duty as Computer Systems Specialist, Engineering Section. Advanced to PO2 (Petty Officer 2nd Class) after tour.
- 2369 to 2371: Reported to Starfleet Research and Development, Special Projects Division, for service as Adversarial Computer Systems Consultant. Sumarily Advanced to CPO (Chief Petty Officer) after tour.
- 2371 to 2375: Transferred from SF R&D, Special Projects Division, to R&D Conceptual Design Division for study of captured Borg Computer Mainframe Systems. Advanced to SCPO (Senior Chief Petty Officer) after tour.
- 2376 to 2379: Reported to USS Blackhaw (NCC-2513) for duty as Senior UTAHN. Advanced to MCPO (Master Chief Petty Officer) after tour.
- 2379 to 2382: Reported to USS Oriskany (NCC-82189) for duty as Command Master Chief Petty Officer.
- 2382 to 2385: Reported to Starbase 228 for duty as Computer Systems Non-Commissioned Officer In Charge.
- 2385 to 2386: Reported to USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-G) as Command Master Chief Petty Officer.
- 2386 to 2387: Reported to USS William T. Riker (NCC-81859) as Command Master Chief Petty Officer.
- 2387: Listed as "Unauthorised Absence/AWOL" from Starfleet. Granted rate of Master Chief Petty Officer, Starfleet (Alliance Defense Force). Retained billet of Command Master Chief Petty Officer, USS William T. Riker (NCC-81859)/ADF.
- 2387 to 2388: Reported to USS Yamaguchi (NCC-26510)/ADF as Command Master Chief Petty Officer.
- 2388 to 2389: Reported to USS Indefatigable (NCC-82139)/ADF as Command Master Chief Petty Officer.
- 2389: Released from service, Alliance Defense Force upon victory of ADF Forces and restoration of legal government.
- 2389: Recalled into Starfleet at previously held rate upon reintegration of former Starfleet (ADF) and Starfleet personnel.
- 2389: Reported to USS Yamaguchi (NCC-26510) as Command Master Chief Petty Officer.
- 2390: Released from service, Starfleet.
- 2390: Recalled into Starfleet and Commissioned into Officer Corps. Summarily promoted to Lieutenant by order of Admiral Jacob Hathaway (CINCSF) and Admiral Ruao Sarjanna (CINCBAJCOM)
- 2390: Reported to Starfleet Academy as Instructor, Computer Systems Engineering and Athletics Department Coach.
- 2390 to 2393: Reported to Spacedock as Chief Engineering Officer.
- 2393 to 2394: Reported to Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards as Project Supervisor, PCU Nautilus (NCC-31910). Promoted to Lieutenant Commander after tour.
- 2394: Reported to PCU Nautilus (NCC-31910) as Precommissioning Unit Commanding Officer.
- 2394 to 2397: Reported to Spacedock as Dockmaster. Promoted to Commander after tour.
- 2397 to 2401: Reported to Starbase Deep Space Nine as Executive Officer. (NOTE: Served as Commanding Officer, USS Prometheus (NX-74913) during aformentioned assignment.)
- 2401 to 2403: Reported to USS Defiant (NCC-90002) as Executive Officer.
- 2403 to 14 July 2404: Reported to USS Gallant (NCC-74882) as Commanding Officer.
- 15 July 2404: Relieved of Command of USS Gallant (NCC-74882)
- 26 July 2404: Reported to USS Triton (NCC-74928) as Commissioning Commanding Officer.