|Title:|| Deputy Chief of the Bajoran Defense Force (Navy)|
Emissary of the Prophets
|Affiliation:||Bajoran Defense Force (Bajoran Defense Force Navy)|
She was the child of farmers in the Dakaar province of Bajor. Growing up during the Cardassian occupation, she witnessed her parents murders at the hands of their oppressors. A weakness in one of the Cardassian officers provided her with a means of escape at the tender age of sixteen, where she immediately sought and join a resistance cell run by a man named Nalis. She proved herself to be an excellent small unit tactician by the time the Cardassian withdrew from the Bajoran sector.
When the Bajoran provisional government formed and called to arms all of the resistance cell members, Sarjanna answered, joining the Bajoran Militia with the rank of Major. with her ties to the Bajoran people, she was immediately asked to assume command of the floating mining station in orbit of Bajor, known simply as Terok Nor.
- Stardate 113036.51 (14 JAN 2436) - Resigns Starfleet Commission
- Stardate 113037.15 (14 JAN 2436) - Accepts commission as Admiral in the Bajoran Defense Force Navy. Appointed as Deputy Chief of the Bajoran Defense Force for the Navy.
Bajoran Honors (2436-Present)
Starfleet Honors (2367-2436)
- Communications Certification
- Hand-to-Hand Certification
- Letter of Commendation (#*)
- Letter of Distinction (**)
- Unrestricted Line Officer
- Weapons Certification