The Ticket System is available to all players once they have created their characters, and uses the same in-game editor as the mail and note edit systems.
Note: Some of the commands below are only available to administrators or those to whom tickets may be assigned.
@request <subject> -- Takes user to editor to submit a new ticket.
@requests[/open|closed] -- Lists requests submitted BY YOU.
@comment <ticketID> -- Updates the specified ticket in the ticket editor.
@update <ticketID> [update1] ... [updateN] -- Update a ticket with a single command.
- Valid updates:
- subject="<subject>" (IMPORTANT: Quotes if you use more than one word!)
- "comment=<text>" (IMPORTANT: wrap in quotes to get multi-word comments!!!)
@[un]watch <ticketID> [for <user>] -- (un)Watches a ticket.
@tickets[/<status>] [filter1] ... [filterN] -- Filtered lists of tickets.
- Valid filters:
- for:<user> (if not specified, defaults to YOU)
- tag:<tag1>[|<tag2>...] (multiple tags are OR'd)
- @tickets for:all in:<queue> -- Shows all open tickets assigned to anyone in the specified queue.
@updates [<since-date>] -- Show ticket updates in past 24 hours, or since the specified date.
@ticket <ticketID> -- See ticket details.
@queues -- List queues to which you have access.
@new-tickets or @nt -- Show all NEW tickets.
@resolve <ticketID> [<message>] -- Resolve a ticket
@decline <ticketID> [<message>] -- Decline a ticket
@forward-ticket <num> on <mailer> to <queue> -- Forward a mail message as a ticket.
Valid "Open" Statuses:
Valid "Closed" Statuses: